DISCOVER OUR TEAM: Nano3_team
The team of professors is composed of professors from Paris-Saclay University and CNRS (National Research Centre) researchers. These professors regularly teach in the Master 2 Nanosciences of Paris-Saclay University and in international masters.
Besides theoretical courses, the scientific training consists of:
– An introductory session of the French research system,
– Practical trainings in research laboratories;
– Visits of 3 major laboratories of the physics department, including a visit of C2N, LPS (Laboratory of Solid Physics) and ISMO (Institute of Molecular Sciences of Orsay);
– Industrial presentations and seminars;
– Research projects and immersion in laboratories
– A mini-conference (« workshop ») at the end of the school to assess the results of the research projects, with poster presentations;
Finally, NANO3 will include a training specially dedicated to the preparation of PhD applications in France, in particular through the China Scholarship Council, other international programmes and the French Doctoral Schools.